Infobright Enterprise Edition (IEE) Trial
A 30-day trial is available for IEE and for DLP*. You will need to establish a free account with us in order to download the software.
Please note: In order to meet Canadian Export Controls, Infobright needs to request and validate full contact details for anyone wishing to downloading our software.
- Login or Register (New accounts require email verification)
- Click on "Downloads"
- Follow the instructions to download or to submit your request to download
- Requests will be sent an email to set up a time for a phone call to verify registration information (check spam folder if need be)
- After validation, you will receive instructions on how to download and install the IEE trial
*Available now are evaluation versions of IEE 4.0 and the Distributed Load Processor (DLP). DLP is an add-on product to IEE that offloads the process of compressing data and creating the Knowledge Grid to separate servers, resulting in very high load speed that scales as processing resources are added. Read about DLP here.
If you have any questions or issues, please use the forums on infobright.org. We promise fast responses to your posts! If you need a 32-bit version of IEE, please contact us.
Please note: An IEE Evaluation cannot be installed on top of an existing ICE (Infobright Community Edition) instance. If you already have ICE installed:
Here are some additional resources to help you get started:
YouTube videos: www.youtube.com/infobrightdb including:
- 10 Minute Demo: Downloading, installing and running Infobright (Windows)
- Download and Install ICE on Linux: A brief 4-minute video demonstrating how to download and install Infobright Community Edition (ICE) on Linux (64-bit CentOS).
- 10 Million Records in 12 Minutes: Download, create, load and query the Infobright sample database, carsales, containing 10,000,000 records in its central fact table.
Sign up for an upcoming technical webinar: Click here
The challenge that JDSU put before Infobright was to capture and enable near real-time analysis of huge volumes of data traversing some of the world's largest carrier networks, at lower…
A New Approach
The Analytic Data Warehouse
Traditional data warehouse products put a tremendous burden on IT in order to create and maintain an environment that will allow users to query against large volumes of data.